Introducing Jane Lee: #1 in Lake County and Northern, IL
Jane Lee, President of RE/MAX Top Performers, is one of the most successful Real Estate Brokers in the entire United States and leads a team of more than 35 industry professionals daily with two offices in Lake Bluff and Northbrook to service your real estate needs.
Hear her story, and meet her team of professionals, right now…
Together, We Specialize In Excellence…
Every member of the Jane Lee Team is carefully selected for their expertise, skills, and attitude of service. As a team, we do more and provide exceptional results for our clients and their homes.
Selling Your Luxury Home with Jane Lee
We have designed a process specifically built to help sell your luxury home. Thanks to Jane Lee’s expertise and our team’s commitment to service, we obtain results built on:
- Direct Contact – Our sellers speak directly to Jane about their home’s value.
- Listing – We have a team equipped to handle every listing detail.
- Marketing – Promoting your home is our top priority.
- Client Care – Every step of the way, you gain access to an expert.
Our Marketing Advantage
Find Your Ideal Home
We believe in providing a level of consistently-high performance which grants our luxury clients a concierge service that goes above and beyond.
Here is how we have come to lead the real estate industry:
- #1 Agent in Lake County, Chicago Agent Magazine (2007-2019)
- #1 RE/MAX Team in Northern Illinois (2004-2019)
- #8 Agent in Chicagoland, Chicago Agent Magazine’s Real Data (2019)
- #17 RE/MAX Team in the United States (2019)
- #28 RE/MAX Team Nationwide (2019)
- 2019 REAL Trends “The Thousand” List
- 2016 RE/MAX Most Closed Transactions Team
- “Top 50” Team by both Volume and Transaction Sides, The Wall Street Journal and RealTrends (2006-2011)
- “Best in Business” in the Real Estate, The Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA) in Lake Bluff (2009, 2012 & 2015) and Hawthorn Woods, Long Grove, Kildeer & Lake Zurich (2012)
- #1 RE/MAX Agent (Individual) in Northern Illinois (2001)
- #3 RE/MAX Agent (Individual) in Northern Illinois (2000)
- RE/MAX Luminary of Distinction (2015) – $20 Million in commissions paid by RE/MAX with a minimum of 20 years of service required.
- RE/MAX Diamond Club Award (2006-2017) – Given to RE/MAX Sales Associates whose paid commissions in a year totaled over $1,000,000. The highest level of single-year sales production.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS)
- Graduate, Star Power University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Illinois
- Local/Worldwide Relocation Specialist
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Northwest Association of Realtors (NWAR)
- Multiple Listing Service (MRED)